18 GUIDING PRINCIPLES
FOR THE MASTERS OF PYRAMID MEDITATION, PYRAMID MASTERS SHOULD...
1. Meditate in the right way... i.e., Observing Normal Breath... and help others meditate in the same way.
2. Read right spiritual books ... and encourage others also to read the same.
3. Exchange meditational experiences and life-wisdom ... readily ... with everyone.
4. Spend much time ... every now and then ... in silence.
5. Utilise full-moon nights for more intensive meditation. 6. Utilize pyramid energy for meditation, as much as possible.
7. Give-up medicines; only meditational energy helps.
8. Never eat meat ; no eggs! Eat according to need, not according to greed.
9. Spend much time in environments of pure nature e.g., forests, mountain-tops, river-sides etc.
10. Never indulge in any ' spiritual ' clothing, or 'sacred ' body marks.
11. Impart meditational training to children, right from their child-hood.
12. Learn to live as masters and never as disciples.
13. Reject money exchanges in meditation-training programs.
14. Never indulge in the worship of idols, or living masters.
15. Tackle all individual personal problems using own meditational energy.
16. Enjoy normal family lives, and take care, as much as possible, of all other beings.
17. Establish meditation centers in surrounding villages, towns or cities.
18. Publish meditational experiences and personal spiritual transformation.
The world has to understand these eighteen principles. Every human being needs to keep in mind these eighteen principles to become a master.
1. “ meditate in the right way ... i.e., anapanasati ...
and help others meditate in the same way ”
Meditation is the only foundation of spiritual experiences. Doing meditation and teaching meditation ... are concurrent things. As we learn, we should teach; the more we teach, the more we learn.
There are not ‘ many ‘ ways of doing meditation ! There is but one … and that is Anapanasati. This was the discovery of Gautama Buddha 2500 years back ! The eighth point in the eight fold path of Buddha is ‘ samma sati ‘ … that is right way of doing meditation. Anapanasati is the only ‘ samma sati ‘ !
2. “ read right spiritual books ...
and encourage others also to read the same ”
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “ Wide reading maketh a full man “ !
It's not so easy to distinguish the ‘ right ’ spiritual books from the ‘ not so very right ’ spiritual books ! The world is full of either totally wrong spiritual books ... or ‘ fifty percent ’ right spiritual books or ‘ eighty percent ’ right spiritual books ... and so on and so forth !
However, there are totally right spiritual books too ! A few examples are ... books by Annie Besant, Osho, Carlos Castaneda, Deepak Chopra, Richard Bach, Jane Roberts, Shirley Maclaine, Linda Goodman, Barbara Marciniak, Mikhail Naimy, Kahlil Gibran, etc., etc. There are so many extraordinary spiritual books ! We have to encourage every person to read the same right books !
3. “exchange meditational experiences and life wisdom ...readily, with everyone ”
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “ Conference makes for a ready man “ !
When we do meditation, we have so many experiences ... astral travel experiences ... energy
movements ... past-life visions ... clairaudience experiences etc., etc. Whatever the experiences, we have to share all of them ... instantly ... with our co-meditators ! We should also discuss them with the senior meditators. We have to keep exchanging our experiences, our information, and our wisdom ... with each and every person.
We cannot keep our experiences to our own self. That would be to our own detriment ! Keeping our experiences to ourselves ... not expressing them to anybody else ... we live like a ‘ frog in the well ’.
4. “ spend much time, every now and then, in silence ”
We have to learn to speak frugally ! We should not make ‘ extra efforts ‘ to speak more than that which is relevant and necessary ! We should never speak unnecessarily ! We have to earmark certain days in a week, certain hours in a day ... for silence. ‘ Mouna ’ is a great thing.
In silence, we understand our own greatness and everybody else’s greatness ! In silence, we realize our own foolishness and everybody else’s foolishness too ! In trying to pour more words, we invariably become foolish ! One day per week ... for silence ... must be earmarked.
5. “ utilize full-moon nights for more intensive meditation ”
Every month, the full-moon nights are so very precious ! We have to harvest the abundant energy ... cosmic energy ... which is especially available in those nights ... the three days around full-moon... one day preceding the full-moon, the full-moon night and one day after the full-moon night. On these full-moon nights, we should do more intensive meditation. A pyramid master needs to harvest so much full-moon energy !
6. “ utilize pyramid energy for meditation, as much as possible ”
Meditation is best done inside a pyramid, beneath the pyramid ... or we can have a pyramid
cap on our head. Meditation is thrice more energetic and more powerful when done inside or beneath a pyramid. Pyramids have to be specifically oriented to ‘ north-south ’ magnetic axis, when built on a permanent basis. Pyramids can be made of any material ; preferably, crystals should be placed in the pyramid.
7. “ give-up medicines; only meditational energy helps ”
The physical body is nothing but the natural shadow of mind. As the mind, so will be the body ! Setting right the mind, we would have set right the body. Upset the mind, the body becomes upset ! All diseases are psychosomatic ! Created in psyche, getting evident in the body ! The true science of health demands that we look only at the mind. Spiritual health is the root and physical health is the fruit.
8. “ never eat meat ... no eggs ... eat according to need, not according to greed ”
Vegetarianism is absolutely essential for spiritual life. In fact, spirituality and vegetarianism are synonymous ! EVERY BODY HAS TO BECOME A VEGETARIAN ! Quantum vibrational science is slowly recognizing the ill effects of animal food in human systems. The cardinal principle of any religious movement is love. Love is nothing other than being kind to our co-animal-beings of the earth. ANIMALS ARE NOT FOOD FOR HUMANS !
Further, we can’t afford to over eat ! We should eat only according to our need ... not according to our greed. Only when we are hungry, we may eat ! If you are not hungry, you should never eat.
9. “ spend much time in environments of pure nature e.g., forests, mountain-tops, river-sides etc. ”
Going into the raw nature, spending time with the nature ... we return as a changed person and truly more vitalized !
10. “ never indulge in any ‘spiritual' clothing, or ‘sacred’ body marks ”
Many spiritual communities demand special clothes and special marks on the body to distinguish themselves from other spiritual denominations … or for some other imagined reasons. This is simply nonsense. Only common and ordinary attire should be the norm. We should be indistinguishable from others in matters of clothing. Further, there should not be any marks on forehead or somewhere else. Spirituality is a matter of inner achievement ... and there is nothing to show-off to others!
11. “ impart meditational training to children, right from their child-hood ”
We should catch people young ! We have to compulsorily teach meditation to the children ! Taking care of the child, we have taken care of the whole humanity !
12. “ learn to live as masters and never as disciples ”
We learn from each and every person in general … and we are not disciples of any one person in particular ! Becoming a disciple is not at all the life-goal ! Becoming a master is the goal of life ! As we think, so we become ! From day one of entering into meditation and spirituality, we should treat ourselves as masters ! There are no disciples and gurus, there are only junior masters and senior masters !
13. “ reject money exchanges in meditation-training programs ”
For earning money, we may sell vegetables … or we may take up farming … or we may sell music … or we may teach a language ! However … earning money through teaching meditation is strictly forbidden ! Teaching meditation should be absolutely free of any money constraints.
14. “ never indulge in the worship of idols, or living masters ”
Idols are always beautiful ! Sculpture is truly a fine art ! However, idol ‘ worship ‘ is simply meaningless ! Neither the worship of living masters has any true benefit ! Living masters are sources of true inspiration ! They are not objects of worship ! We have to emulate the way of life of living masters ! We ourselves are gods. So, where is the question of worshipping any other person ? The point is to bring out the essence from within our own selves through intense practice of meditation.
15. “ tackle all individual personal problems using own meditational energy ”
We all have our personal problems. Our personal problems have to be tackled by our own inner meditational strength. The more we increase our personal energy, the more the external situations become conducive to our true goals. No guru can help us to ease our problems. Our problems are only challenges … that are self-chosen … before we are born … and they must be mostly calmly endured ! Meditation gives all the capacity we need to endure challenging life situations !
16. “ enjoy normal family lives, and take care, as much as possible, of fellow beings ”
Some religions prescribe sexual abstinence as if it is a necessary pre-requisite for the cultivation of the soul ! However, it is far from true ! Sexuality is truly a source of human happiness and sexuality and spirituality are not mutually exclusive. Pyramid masters lead normal family lives and take care of their fellow beings … human and animal … as much as possible ! Friendships are the carry home baggage for every soul. What survives death of the physical body is only friendship. Relationships die with the physical body. And, we are not the physical bodies !
17. “ establish meditation centers in surrounding villages, towns or cities ”
Pyramid masters are required to establish meditation centers in surrounding villages, towns or cities. Every pyramid master is a Bodhisattva or a Buddha ! Bodhisattva is a person who is stationed in one place and teaches all the persons who may approach him, and Buddha is a person who moves from place to place and teaches those who welcome him.
18. “ publish meditational experiences and personal spiritual transformation ”
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “ Writing maketh a perfect man “ ! We have to pen our meditational and spiritual experiences and publish them as a rule. Every master’s contribution to the world should be in black and white.